1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company's data protection officer
Großkarlbacher Straße 10
+49(0) 6353 3149
2. the personal data collected and stored and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
When you visit our website www.weingut-krebs.eu
the browser on your device automatically sends information to our website's server
of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file.
- The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the file requested,
- The website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- assess system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"), for the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our pages. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the open source software Matomo to analyse and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our servers and compiled in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. IP addresses are anonymised so that they cannot be assigned (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo web analytics. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) so that your visit is no longer recorded.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our website better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
7. data subject rights
You have the right to:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.weingut-krebs.eu.